Restoration Hardware

12.05.2012



My best friend was in town for the weekend and wanted to experience some Houston shopping.  We walked into Restoration Hardware and "accidentally" walked in through their child and baby section. OH MY GOD!!  My inner princess and maternal instincts both jumped out of me.  I wanted just as many things for myself, as for my unborn babies (lucky kiddos).  The bedding, the chandeliers, the make up tables, oh my...I had to wipe the drool off a few times.  If you are lucky enough to have a store in your city, I suggest you go in and take a look.  If not, here are a few of my favorite rooms from their online catalog.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lola's Loft All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger