Chalkboard Walls

11.13.2012



If I were brave enough, I'd love to paint a wall in my house with chalkboard paint and get in on this craze.  Since my house is less than 6 months old, I feel a little funny about doing anything dramatic to it.  Hopefully in a couple of years, once the newness wears off, chalkboard walls will still be cool and I'll pick up a paintbrush and go crazy with it.  Until then, I'll just drool over these pretty pictures.

P.S. Did you know you could make your own chalkboard paint in ANY color?  Neither did I.  Great tutorials here and here.









Sources: one|two|three|four|five

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE Chalkboard paint wall!! I have a chalk board decal in my house which I won when I did a blog give away and I love it. My kids enjoy drawing on it. When we move next summer, I will definitely paint one of our walls with chalk board black paint. I like the black look although other colors might be fun, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lola's Loft All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger